Monday, February 28, 2011

I've lost how much?

NothingReally?  Yes, really.  I have to tell you that since I have run approximately 27 million miles (just a rough estimate) since the beginning of the year, I thought at least a pound would have left!  But noooooooooooooooooo, not even ONE pound!  Now, I have had some friends suggest I measure myself and go with that.  It really is a good idea because we all know muscle weighs more than fat (it just doesn't taste as good).  However, I have not done this.  Why you ask?  At first I just didn't get around to it, but as the couple days became a couple of weeks I realized I wasn't going to get around to it.  Honestly, I just don't think I could take both the scale and the tape measure not changing.  I will just continue to enjoy the running, know that my insides are healthier even if my outsides don't show it, and one day, perhaps, I will need different sized clothes.  At least that is the positive attitude I am taking today.

1 comment:

  1. Tell those smarty pants friends that one day their measuring won't work either and then you can have the last laugh... Just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete