Monday, February 7, 2011

The excitement of it all

I am so excited for my next workout, until the time to do it arrives.  What is with that?  I am actually still excited, just have a hard time starting/doing it.  I love the IDEA of it, and once I start enjoy doing it and how I feel after, why is just starting so hard?  For me it is kind of like cold calling.  I just can hardly bring myself to pick up the phone and dial the number.  With this, it is the actually getting to the gym or putting in the tape or changing clothes. I wish I could figure out what that bump in the road is made of so I could easily clear it out of the way!!!

However, I AM very proud that I was much less sore this last Saturday afternoon and Sunday than any other and it was the longest run yet, 6 miles, and involved pretty steep hills.  This means improvement!   YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry.. it will be a habit soon enough.. then it wont seem like such a pain :) I sooo look forward to my workout time. it's my clearing my mind time. and taking care of me time. very refreshing! :) Just keep trodding along.. it will eventually pass and you wont even know there was a bump

    ReplyDelete