Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happening, but at what cost

So, after all the griping and breaking down to buy new pants, I think I am FINALLY losing some weight.  At least, the scale has consistently told me that for 2 weeks so despite my clothes fitting the same, I am inclined to believe it.  However, I think that I may have to bag what seems to be working because I think it is why my endurance for my runs is less.  I need the carbs for the running, but eliminating them is they way to get my body to burn off fat.  Sooooooooooooooo now I have to figure out the BALANCE.  Not as few as I have been having, but less than before to see if I can have enough for running, but not so many the weight doesn't come off.  I wonder if I just do the card supplement thingys (like GU) if that would do it?  Going to have to do some research here, that is for certain!

No comments:

Post a Comment